Vacancy: Trainee Account Executive
As one of Scotland’s leading PR and digital comms agencies, Represent work with clients in education, food & drink, tourism and technology sectors. Following recent new business wins, a role has become available for an energetic, curious and ambitious individual looking to get on the PR ladder.
Full training will be provided in an organisation that values its people and provides generous benefits including flexible working.
As PR & Digital Trainee Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your account team (made up of an Account Manager and Associate Director) in the development and rollout of client’s digital communications and PR strategies
- Taking care of all reporting across your client accounts
- Supporting the Account Manager in preparing and setting up for client meetings
- Taking detailed notes and action points in all client meetings and calls
- Conducting research to help implement campaigns, including but not limited to, media list development, influencer research, awards research and key dates research
- Drafting copy including blogs, opinion pieces, media releases and social media posts
- Conducting some media pitching on behalf of clients with support from Account Manager and Associate Director
- Monitoring clients’ social media channels
- Managing Represent’s social media profile
- Supporting the team in the rollout of Represent’s own marketing strategy
- Taking on some office management duties in the absence of the office manager including answering the phone
The ideal candidate, will have:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Willing to learn the ropes in a busy agency environment
- Good working knowledge of social media channels
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- A relevant degree
We’re offering a competitive salary and great benefits (a cracking social calendar, free coffee on tap, flexible working, monthly team lunches…), an excellent work environment and the opportunity to work with some amazing companies and build a great network.
How to apply
To apply, or ask any questions, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com