Vacancy: PR Account Manager
We are on the look out for an amazing PR Account Manager to join our growing agency – interested? Then get in touch!
Role: PR Account Manager
Contract: Full Time, permanent
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join and become part of a forward thinking, rapidly growing, integrated public relations and digital marketing company.
Represent is a new brand, with years of extensive experience working with some of Scotland’s and UK’s most prestigious brands, we are very fortunate to have a very loyal client base.
This new senior appointment will be pivotal to deliver exceptional advice and service to our clients and to work alongside the existing talented team to develop the brand and grow the business.
This role is based in our new central Edinburgh HQ, preference is for applicants to be qualified to degree level, have exceptional project management skills, marketing and content development experience and be committed to highest level of customer care.
- Have creative agency experience and be able to confidently direct projects and campaigns, with great client servicing and robust management of budgets, timings and resource
- Have a strong business development acumen, always seeking ways to retain and grow clients
- Have a strategic mind-set and creative flair, always hunting for sparky insights and ways to be creatively disruptive
- Delivery of various projects – PR, design for print, direct marketing, digital and web projects etc
- Creating strategy proposals and client developments plans for various clients
- Working internally to improve processes and procedures, ensuring client satisfaction and further business
- Be an excellent manager of people, managing and mentoring junior resource
- Have a commercial savviness and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for opportunities to generate new business, improve agency efficiencies and raise our profile.
The person appointed will be:
- Experienced, with a minimum of 3 years in a PR or Advertising, Digital Agency role and be looking to secure a position in an exciting, forward thinking company
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Be an accomplished PR consultant with strong copy writing skills
- Be an intuitive brand development person
- Be amazingly resourceful and creative to meet the opportunities and challenges for our clients and their reputation, while contributing to the profitability of the agency
- Be an excellent administrator and have experience of working with a CRM system
- Be conscience of budget management for time and money for effective client management
- Be able to demonstrate strong and efficient communication skills, while being pleasant and positive
- Be an excellent time and project manager, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Be mindful of the company’s brand and reputation at all times, whether working with internal teams, professional advisors, suppliers and clients
- Discrete and the ability to exert sound judgment and preserve confidentiality
- Be a car owner, and hold a current and unblemished UK license
- Be well presented and dressed in smart business dress code, you may be required to meet with agency partners, clients and customers
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Willingness and flexibility to work outside these hours when required to meet the requirements of the job
- Pro rata holiday
- Holidays to be taken to suit the needs of the business
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, by 5pm on Friday 16th June 2017