Vacancy: Administration & Book-Keeping Co-ordinator
Administration & Book-Keeping Co-ordinator
20–25 hours per week
Represent is an Edinburgh based Digital Marketing & PR agency that is seeking to expand their administrative and bookkeeping resource by appointing an experienced and accomplished person to lead and take control of all book keeping and general office administration.
Ideally candidates can display a broad range of skills and experience which contribute to the effective management of the business, the accounts department and support with maintaining accurate records for all our clients.
Candidates should be warm in their demeanour, be committed to delivering exemplary support to the clients and the team, a good team player, while having the ability to retain confidential information as required.
Experience in a communication consultancy and/or a working knowledge of Zoho or similar CRM system is desired.
• Managing the facilities of the office including office supplies & catering,
• Coordinating cleaning contracts, insurances, managing the maintenance of equipment, IT infra structure, liaison with key consultancy suppliers in IT, HR & Accountancy
• Supporting the Managing Director as and when required with general administration
• Maintaining holiday & sickness records
• Managing sales and purchase ledger
• Managing Pricing Matrix for client accounts
• Managing Time Sheet analyses and re charge to client accounts
• Managing Account Management team expenses
• Bank Reconciliation
• Maintain orderly accounting records
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 31st May 2017