RHASS is a membership organisation with 16000 members representing the food, farming and rural sectors.
The brief was to develop an engaging communications campaign to communicate RHASS’ role in supporting the sector
Develop creative themes linked to RHASS’ charitable remit.
Structure the campaign around agreed themes and create tailored content across print, social and media.
Bring to life the positive impact RHASS is making to the sector through a case study approach.
- Growth in membership numbers across 12-month period
- 99% increase in engagement on Facebook with a 15% increase in followers
- £432k value of media coverage during 2016/2017
- 2 or more key messages across 79% of media coverage
- 3 x member magazines produced with 78% satisfaction feedback from members
“Represent challenged our messaging and crafted compelling pillars of communication that brought to life the Society’s success in the ongoing delivery of our charitable remit. Represent is a valued partner to the Society.”
Alan Laidlaw, RHASS Chief Executive