PR & digital marketing
to drive inbound enquiries
Rosebery Venues offer prestigious exclusive-use corporate, private and wedding venues in Edinburgh and Midlothian. The brand portfolio includes the spectacular 13th-century Barnbougle Castle, Rosebery House, a glorious country mansion with an on-site private chapel, and their newest venue Rosebery Steading, an 18th-century steading conversion and rustic-luxe barn space.
Rosebery Venues needed help to raise awareness of their offer of three exclusive-hire venues with a focus on weddings and private events, while also driving leads and sales. They wanted to raise their profile as Scotland’s most exciting venue provider, engage key press outlets, and drive engagement in the wider story of Rosebery Venues.
When Covid-19 hit the industry, we adapted our plan to focus on marketing primarily to the weddings and private parties market and kept Rosebery Venues communicating throughout the crisis.
- Pitched to key industry titles on the opening of their latest venue, Rosebery Steading
- Pitched to key venue listings websites
- Focus on the secluded, exclusive feel of venues to appeal to post-lockdown micro-weddings
- Video creation – we created three virtual tours aimed at the wedding and private events markets. This enabled potential clients to ‘virtually’ view the three venues while visits were restricted
- A series of photography to visually showcase three stunning venues
- Three brochures were created to highlight the features of Barnbougle Castle, Rosebery House & Rosebery Steading to potential clients
- On-page SEO and keyword-optimised blogs
- Social media – we developed a strategic social media plan to showcase the venues to potential customers and key industry audiences
- Email marketing to engage and connect with key audiences and ultimately drive sales
- Secured coverage in key industry titles including Tie the Knot, Scottish Wedding Directory, Your Scottish Wedding and Hitched
- Secured venue listings in key databases including Visit Scotland, Luxury Scottish Wedding, Scottish Wedding Directory, Hitched, Scottish PA Network & Scottish Wedding.
- Rosebery Steading featured in Tie the Knot and Your Scottish Wedding
- 6% growth in Facebook followers, 32% increase in Instagram followers, 141% increase in LinkedIn followers, 28% increase in Twitter followers
- 946 unique opens over 6 newsletters
- 50% increase in organic traffic in 8 months • 582 brochure requests (March-Aug).
“Rosebery Venues partnership with Represent has been a great match. The team has become an extension of our sales & marketing function. They truly understand our target market and have put weight behind our digital marketing and PR resulting in high-volume high-quality sales enquiries. Represent have enabled our small team to focus on converting sales while they concentrate on driving the marketing effort.”Louisa Kerr, Head of Sales & Marketing