PR and social media campaign to raise awareness of the Scottish Parent Awards and encourage nominations
Parent Network Scotland wanted to raise the profile of its second annual Scottish Parent Awards. The organisation also wanted to encourage nominations from members of the public and showcase the good work Parent Network Scotland undertakes and its impact on parents and carers in Scotland.
A PR strategy that focused on:
- A launch release to local and national media publications announcing open nominations and a call for votes
- A series of tailored post-award releases to national and regional press detailing the winners and the impact of winning a Scottish Parent Award
A social media strategy that focused on:
- Telling the story of Parent Network Scotland, the impact of its work and previous winners
- Highlighting the different categories and encouraging nominations
Throughout the campaign, we achieved:
- 22 tier 1 media hits
- 290,877 reach of coverage
- 8,188 people engaged on Facebook during the campaign
- 145,400 people reached on Twitter during the campaign.
“The Scottish Parent Awards 2018 were amazing and we are delighted with the results from the PR and social campaign. The team at Represent was fantastic at communicating and keeping us updated on progress. Having never worked with a PR agency before, the experience has given us so much to learn and take forward for the awards in 2019.”Jackie Tolland, chief executive of Parent Network Scotland