PR to increase awareness and drive tickets sales for a family event
Blair Drummond Safari Park wanted to generate awareness and drive ticket sales of their new Halloween event, HalloWild.
Represent created and implemented a media relations and blogger campaign targeted at the key audiences for the event and aimed at driving ticket sales.
A media relations strategy focused on:
- Increasing awareness of Blair Drummond Safari Park in key family, local and tourism media
- Telling the story of the Hollywood Production Designer, Steve Hardie
- Utilising print, online and radio channels to reach desired audiences
A blogger engagement strategy focused on:
- Targeting family bloggers to increase awareness for family visitors
- Getting real experiences and reviews from trusted influencers
For the duration of the one-month project, we achieved the following results:
- Significant increase in footfall to the HalloWild, and Blair Drummond Safari Park, throughout the campaign
- 249 media hits (smashing our KPI of 10)
- 1 exclusive feature in the Daily Record
- 3 bloggers visits
- 1 radio interview
- Almost 9 million reach of coverage
- Coverage included: Stirling Observer, Press and Journal, Daily Mail, Daily Record and The Scotsman.
“Our campaign with Represent delivered results in print, radio and online. The coverage contributed to a significant rise in footfall for our new event. Judith and her team were very easy to work with. Quick and efficient and completely focused on maximising coverage for our event.”– Liz Gunn, Marketing Manager, Blair Drummond Safari Park Scotland