New Job: We’re Expanding & looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Managing Director
Contract: Full Time, permanent
Salary: £tbc (dependent on experience)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning PR agency committed to delivering exceptional results for their clients. You will work with O’Leary’s talented PR team to deliver high-impact social media campaigns designed to increase awareness, build advocacy and drive revenue.
The role is perfect for someone with a data driven mind-set and passion for marketing.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be required to manage all activities pertaining to Digital Marketing including, Social Media, Blogging, PPC, SEO, Display & Affiliate Marketing across a variety of channels, with continual testing and development to ensure maximum return on investment and high quality traffic. This role is based in our Dunfermline office initially, moving to new Edinburgh office in early 2017.
- Work with the Managing Director to develop and implement the Digital Marketing Strategy for the business, including all PPC and SEO activity.
- Work with key PR Account Managers and clients to deliver a digital strategy for accounts in the food & drink, events and rural sectors.
- Daily management of PPC campaigns and budgets to optimize, increase lead generation and enhance performance across a variety of channels, using both established techniques as well as innovating with new ideas and technologies.
- Grow and develop organic search in line with monthly targets.
- Social media strategy, management of content and implementation.
- Analysis and reporting on keyword and landing page performance, before optimizing accordingly.
- Taking initiative to deliver results through building successful relationships, adopting best practice methodology and making informed decisions based on actionable data, live testing and product knowledge and reporting on performance weekly and monthly.
- Plan continuous improvement on performance and ensure PPC integrates with SEO campaigns to deliver maximum impact.
- Optimise on-site content and contribute to link-building work whilst working closely with our technical teams, our copywriters, designers, and external agencies when required.
- Manage display and affiliate marketing in line with the company objectives.
- Budget control and financial administration, including processing purchase orders in the correct format.
The person appointed will be:
- Experienced, with a minimum of 2 years in a similar PPC job role and be looking to secure a position in an exciting, forward thinking company.
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Account optimization
- Landing page performance testing
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Budget management
- SEO and link building
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media
- Skilled and experienced in all Microsoft software’s and digital performance measurements such as Google Analytics.
- Be able to demonstrate strong and efficient communication skills, while being pleasant and positive.
- Have proven expertise in dealing with online issues.
- Have a passion for Digital Marketing and a drive to learn and develop your skills.
- Be an excellent time and project manager, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Be mindful of O’Leary PR clients’ brands and reputations at all times, whether working with internal teams, professional advisors, suppliers and clients.
- Discrete, and the ability to exert sound judgment and preserve confidentiality.
- Hold a current and unblemished UK license.
- Be well presented and dressed in smart business dress code, you may be required to meet with agency partners, clients and customers.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Willingness and flexibility to work outside these hours when required to meet the requirements of the job
- Pro rata holiday
- Holidays to be taken to suit the needs of the business
For more information, or to apply with your CV & covering letter, contact us on 0131 526 3190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5pm on 16th November 2016