Job vacancy: PR & Digital Account Manager
We’re looking for an impressive comms specialist to step into an account management role within our Edinburgh-based digital communications agency.
As a PR & Digital Account Manager, you would be responsible for:
- Working with the Associate Director and Managing Director to design clients’ digital communications and PR strategies.
- Managing the roll-out of these strategies, including PR, organic search, content and social media campaigns.
- Measuring results and reporting back to clients.
- Being the main point of contact for up to 6 clients.
- Managing a team to ensure campaigns are delivered to a high standard and we are getting results that impact our clients’ bottom line.
You’re ideal for the role if you:
- Have a comms / marketing / PR background, but want to take your career beyond traditional PR / marketing.
- Are extremely organised.
- Are able to communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service.
- Are able to confidently interact with journalists.
- Like to write – media releases, opinion pieces, emails, social media content…. You name it.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
We’re offering a competitive salary and great benefits (a cracking social calendar, free coffee on tap, flexible working…), an excellent work environment and the opportunity to work with some amazing companies and build a great network.
If this sounds like the role for you, then send us your CV with a short paragraph on why you’d like to work at Represent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this isn’t the role for you but you know someone who would be interested, just ask them to mention you in their application and we’ll give you £250 if we hire them!