Job Vacancy: Account Manager (closed)
This position has now been filled.
We’re looking for an impressive comms specialist to step into an account management role within our Edinburgh-based PR and digital communications agency.
Reporting to the Associate Director, your contribution should help shape the future success of the agency and deliver quantifiable results. You are the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients where your ability to forge strong relationships will position you as a trusted advisor. You will help to retain and grow those clients by delivering excellent and effective campaigns.
As Account Manager, you are responsible for:
- The line management of your team
- Managing a diverse range of client relationships – delivering informed consultation and (award-winning) communications solutions
- Strategically planning and managing digital marketing activity and events for a portfolio of clients
- Reporting back to clients on the effectiveness of communication campaigns and activity delivered by the agency. Reporting must be linked to strategy and results – the why needs to lead including a weekly email, regular meetings, and monthly reports
- Professional and accurate email and phone communication
- Being the main point of contact for your clients – managing issues, opportunities, budgets and organic growth of their business
- Managing capacity across each of your clients, ensuring we are servicing clients profitably
- Ensuring copy delivered to clients is of the highest standard and free from errors
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of the key issues and trends across all client markets, as well as the digital marketing landscape
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Excellent client handling skills
- Well-developed strategic, planning and creative digital marketing skills including the ability to develop and execute effective search marketing, PPC, paid social and inbound marketing campaigns
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, inspire and develop a team, leading by example at all times
- Excellent existing knowledge of content, social and digital and a desire to learn more
- Commercial awareness with the ability to create budgets and monitor client profitability
- Strong writing skills across online and offline platforms
We’re offering a competitive salary and great benefits (a cracking social calendar, free coffee on tap, flexible working…), an excellent work environment and the opportunity to work with some amazing companies and build a great network.
If this sounds like the role for you, then send us your CV with a short paragraph on why you’d like to work at Represent to email@example.com by the 8th October.